After researching the Microsoft website i have only been able to find out
that you can indeed upgrade from the 120 day Trial Version of Windows XP X64
Bit Version. My Question is this... What do you have to do to upgrade to a
Full License? I have been using the Trial for a little over a month and have
found any little Glitches easy to overcome and would like to keep it!

Please repost your inquiry in the new Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Encryptic3 wrote:
> After researching the Microsoft website i have only been able to find out
> that you can indeed upgrade from the 120 day Trial Version of Windows XP X64
> Bit Version. My Question is this... What do you have to do to upgrade to a
> Full License?

Purchase the license and install it.

--

Bruce Chambers