FS: EM Gottlieb Scuba SE MI

Finally realizing not enough space in our new basement for my pins.

Scuba is first to go. Game powers up and plays fine; However, has a
serious scoring issue in that it scores on the wrong displays. Also missing
the backside panel for the back box.

Outside has been re-painted to original colors and looks pretty sharp (to
me).

Can snap a few pics if serious.

Pickup only

$200

Jim Knight
734 330 5543

Sorry, forgot. Live in Ypsilanti / Ann Arbor area.

Remove NOSPAM from direct email responses

Jim Knight