user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Is there any way that I can have the seconds displayed in the system tray
clock, without installing an extra program?
:)
--
Η ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

NO. You will need a 3rd party software

--
Peter

"Παναγιώτης" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA8EC655-3731-4F26-BCB0-D51910052940@microsoft.com...
> Is there any way that I can have the seconds displayed in the system tray
> clock, without installing an extra program?
> :)
> --
> Η ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Sorry, it not freeware, but to make on another it is not possible

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Thanks for the answer, but I have already using Tclock Light as 3rd party
program.
I was just wondering if there is a way to have this display by changing
something in the registry!
:)
--
Η ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ