mn-510 lost cd-rom?

i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
could help that would be great. thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about lost

    You can download the cd contents here

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "nathan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
    > if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
    > reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
    > could help that would be great. thanks

    thanks problem fixed

Routers Hardware CD-Rom Microsoft Networking