mn-510 lost cd-rom?

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 6, 2004 3:43:57 PM

i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
could help that would be great. thanks

More about : 510 lost rom

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 6:59:47 PM

You can download the cd contents here

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"nathan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
> if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
> reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
> could help that would be great. thanks
September 6, 2004 7:27:18 PM

thanks problem fixed

DLoadMain.mspx