Nathan

i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
could help that would be great. thanks

You can download the cd contents here

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"nathan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have lost my install cd for this and i wanted to know
> if there was somewhere i could download it or how to
> reinstall on my new computer with out it? if someone
> could help that would be great. thanks

Nathan

thanks problem fixed