BINGO's At Auctions

Any one ever see any bingo's at super auctions ? I have been going to
the one in orlando for about 2 years and have never seen one! anyone
have any idea what these go for at auction ?

I know how most of you feel about Bingo's but just think having one in
the collection would be great

Thanks

They had one bingo and two "horse racing" bingo like games at the last
St. Louis Super Auctions. I bought 1 horse racing game (Champion)
that ended up working 100% for $35. The other champion and another
Bingo sold as a lot for $10.

Mark

At a Super Auction in NJ I bought 4 bingos for a dollar. nobody would
bid on them. while taking them apart to put them on the truck $3.00 in
coins fell out of one of them. now that`s how you triple your money
without going to atlantic city! whatever you do, don`t buy them by the
pound!!!!! thanx fred

About a year or so ago at an auction in Nashville, TN there were probably 20
or so Bingos (some working, some not) and they basically couldn't give them
away. A few went for 20 to 25 bucks and the rest they lumped together and
sold for probably that same amount.
--
Thanks,

Matty