PinBrawl 2005 - 3 months away!!

That's right . . . the tournament is only 3 months away.
For those that have yet to sign up, you still have a chance to get
involved in the tournament. We had 3 teams sign up at PAPA, so the
spots are filling up fast.
Go to http://www.pinbrawl.org for information.

Any questions, please ask!

-Josh Sharpe

PinBrawl 2005
- More Teams
- More (and Bigger) Trophies
- Free raffle
- A,B and C division for all skill levels
- Guaranteed 3 matches of play for B & C division participants

official count has 20 teams even registered, ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT!

THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST PINBRAWL EVER! :)

sign up now or be banished to the seminar room ;-)

anyone who may be bringing a game to expo, please contact me if you are
willing to let us use it for pinbrawl. you will recieve raffle tickets
for your generousity and have a chance to win prizes or best in show
trophies as well :)

thanks!

Pinlicious @ gmail.com

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)