Play a DVD

I have a 700XL running Windows XP Home.

I would like to play a movie DVD on the computer. When I insert the DVD the
cursor arrow has a disk icon attached to it, but nothing else happens. I see
folders on the DVD using Explorer, so it is able to read the DVD.

I think it used to just play it.

Any help would be appreciated,
Carol

OOPS - Suddenly it now works. Thanks anyway, Carol

--
C and A Bredt