Roberto

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Hi everyone,
I have a file in my Documents folder that is a WPS file. I want to change
it to a GIF file. Is this possible? If so, I would appreciate any help. I
am wanting to use this as a background for my forum, but my forum says that
it will only accept a GIF file for download. I appreciate any help on this.
thanking you in advance
--
roberto

As I recall, a WPS file is a file used by Microsoft Works. If so, then open
the file in Works and take a screen shot by pressing Alt and PrtScrn at the
same time. Then open Paint and paste it there. That'll give you a BMP file
and then you can use use a freeware program such as IrfranView to convert it
to the GIF format.