Use my headset on two different devices?

I want to find some sort of small device that I plug my turtle beaches into, and is also plugged into my pc and xbox 360, and I can flip to which device I want sound coming from.What is this called?
1 answer Last reply
More about headset devices
  1. It's called an A/B switch
    although you did not say if it is USB or 3.5MM?
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Headsets Xbox 360 Devices Audio