PS/2 Port Not working after Windows is Loaded

I had to do a repair in XP Pro and after the repair my ps/2 port no longer
works. The usb works fine. Anyway to update bios or drivers to get the port
to work again?
--
Thanks,

Karrie, aka rangerfan25
4 answers Last reply
More about port working windows loaded

    Rangerfan25 wrote:

    > I had to do a repair in XP Pro and after the repair my ps/2 port no longer
    > works. The usb works fine. Anyway to update bios or drivers to get the port
    > to work again?

    Checked the bios to see whether or not the PS/2 port is enabled?
    Sometimes, hardware repair and changes, especially with plug-and-
    play devices, may change the bios configuration setting.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFuZ2VyZmFuMjU=?= wrote:

    > I had to do a repair in XP Pro and after the repair my ps/2 port no longer
    > works. The usb works fine. Anyway to update bios or drivers to get the port
    > to work again?

    If it was working before than by all means DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR BIOS.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
  3. you wanted canseco! you got canseco!
    you wanted canseco! you got canseco!
    and look what canseco did to baseball!!!!!!!!
    LONG LIVE JUAN GONZALEZ!!!!!
    and take that ranger fan!
    :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable: [

    That was worth resurrecting a 4+ year old thread.

PS/2 Microsoft Windows XP