AFM jet fighter?

karl

Hi Group,

What is the model make model of jet fighter in the AFM multiball
animation in the DMD?

I ask because I thought a small/medium sized model of the same plane
would be a neat (non-permanent) mod. onto the PF right rear area (where
it looks like something is missing) above the ramp. May have to lop one
of the wings off to fit but could look cool if done well.

Have fun, Karl.

kim

"Karl" <hondaruehs@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi Group,
>
> What is the model make model of jet fighter in the AFM multiball
> animation in the DMD?
>
> I ask because I thought a small/medium sized model of the same plane
> would be a neat (non-permanent) mod. onto the PF right rear area (where
> it looks like something is missing) above the ramp. May have to lop one
> of the wings off to fit but could look cool if done well.
>
> Have fun, Karl.

Looks like an old Lockheed F-80 Shooting Star . . . the twoseater training
version was the T-33.