FS: Four EM's

I have the following four EM's for sale as a group. Games are located
in Overland Park, KS, a suburb of Kansas City.

1972 Gottlieb King Kool - Fully Shopped
BG - 9, PF - 9, Cabinet - 8

1975 Williams Pat Hand - Fully Shopped
BG - 8.5, PF - 9.9, Cabinet - 9

1976 Bally Night Rider EM - Fully working but needs to be shopped.
BG - 10, PF - 9, Cabinet - 9

1976 Gottlieb Solar City - Fully working but needs to be shopped.
BG - 10, PF - 7.5, Cabinet - 9

Would like to get $1800 for the four. Shipping by NAVL and pictures
are available.

Mike O.
7 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    bump

    Where are you located?

    I would be interested in the Solar City if you're close to Louisville
    KY.

    top of his post - overland park, KS

    I had to look twice too

    Just to get this post to show up again, I am in the Kansas City area.

    Mike O.

    ???

    Bump what?

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "mikeo" <mikeo@dmwcc.com> wrote > bump

    Thank you, Fred.

    Mike O.

    Hey Mike,

    If you still have your machines would you e-mail me about a possible
    trade?
    Thanks,
    Don
    I live in Topeka, KS