  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 17, 2005 9:05:19 PM

I have the following four EM's for sale as a group. Games are located
in Overland Park, KS, a suburb of Kansas City.

1972 Gottlieb King Kool - Fully Shopped
BG - 9, PF - 9, Cabinet - 8

1975 Williams Pat Hand - Fully Shopped
BG - 8.5, PF - 9.9, Cabinet - 9

1976 Bally Night Rider EM - Fully working but needs to be shopped.
BG - 10, PF - 9, Cabinet - 9

1976 Gottlieb Solar City - Fully working but needs to be shopped.
BG - 10, PF - 7.5, Cabinet - 9

Would like to get $1800 for the four. Shipping by NAVL and pictures
are available.

Mike O.

More about : question

August 18, 2005 12:58:52 PM

bump
August 18, 2005 2:51:59 PM

Where are you located?

I would be interested in the Solar City if you're close to Louisville
KY.
August 18, 2005 3:43:29 PM

top of his post - overland park, KS

I had to look twice too
August 18, 2005 5:31:52 PM

Just to get this post to show up again, I am in the Kansas City area.

Mike O.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:56:28 PM

???

Bump what?

--
Fred
TX

"mikeo" <mikeo@dmwcc.com> wrote > bump

August 19, 2005 12:03:43 AM

Thank you, Fred.

Mike O.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 12:43:53 AM

Hey Mike,

If you still have your machines would you e-mail me about a possible
trade?
Thanks,
Don
I live in Topeka, KS