Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor error

September 18, 2005 12:33:28 PM

Hi, Experts!
I try to setup program and after some seconds I get error message that
Win32 Cabinet Self-Extracor must closed itself and after that setup not
found CAB files and setup stop responding.
What is solution for this kind of error?
For any advice thanks to everybody!

advo@siol.net
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 12:33:29 PM

Hi Adi,

Resolving problems with the Windows installer:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Installation

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/