Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor error

Hi, Experts!
I try to setup program and after some seconds I get error message that
Win32 Cabinet Self-Extracor must closed itself and after that setup not
found CAB files and setup stop responding.
What is solution for this kind of error?
For any advice thanks to everybody!

advo@siol.net
1 answer Last reply
More about win32 cabinet self extractor error

    Hi Adi,

    Resolving problems with the Windows installer:
    http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Installation

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Adi" <advo@siol.net> wrote in message
    > Hi, Experts!
    > I try to setup program and after some seconds I get error message that
    > Win32 Cabinet Self-Extracor must closed itself and after that setup not
    > found CAB files and setup stop responding.
    > What is solution for this kind of error?
    > For any advice thanks to everybody!
    >
    > advo@siol.net

Win32 Microsoft Error Message Windows XP