EM Tech Questions (Big Indian)

Sorry for the repost everyone - but I'm completely stuck already on my
Gottlieb Big Indian, and have a few more questions:

1. The game over relay. For some reason it trips when it
shoudln't...usually after a few seconds of game play, and sometimes
before the ball even reaches the plunger lane. It only trips after
some sort of game/coil activity.

2. The credit wheel doesn't increment. From what I can see there's
two coils in the credit assembly - one which decreases the credits, the
other which activates the replay switch. It seems logical to me that
the one that activates the replay should also increment the credit
wheel - but there's no mechanics there to do it. Am I missing
something?

3. Again the game over relay. This is the only switch in the bank
that doesn't consistently reset by the bank reset bar. The mechanics
seem fine, I'm not sure why only that switch is having the problem.

4. The thousands reel on player one does not move. What should I
check?

Sorry for all the questions from this obvious newbie :)

check the game over relay first, does it seem to do it at the same
time? every time? does tilt on your machine cancel the game, check
that. does it actuallygo into game over or do things just stop working

credit wheel, set it to free play and forget about it

sometning is putting you into game over, ball stepper? do you have the
schematic?

score reel, if you hit the 1000's relay in the head of the machine does
it move? if not pull the score reel out and clean and adjust

anything else i woukld suggest my group as another resource for em
games

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Thanks for the link to your group - that should be a big help!

BillB

> 1. The game over relay. For some reason it trips when it
> shoudln't...usually after a few seconds of game play, and sometimes
> before the ball even reaches the plunger lane. It only trips after
> some sort of game/coil activity.

is that the interlocking type?

It seems logical to me that
> the one that activates the replay should also increment the credit

you have that backwards.

> 4. The thousands reel on player one does not move. What should I
> check?

Not at all or only on reset?

--
billb
Sorry but I don't kiss ass, yours included.