Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Where can I find them?

Or In general I want some sort of board or rss or something that will keep
me updated
as possible about Vista...

thanks

HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/windowsserver/bulletins/longhorn/beta1.mspx

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"kenny" <dot@net.biz> wrote in message news:OSvDJdDvFHA.744@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Where can I find them?
>
> Or In general I want some sort of board or rss or something that will keep
> me updated
> as possible about Vista...
>
> thanks

> HOPE -- Desire and expectation rolled into one.
> Ambrose Bierce1842-1914

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hello Kenny,

Direct link to the RSS feed :

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/rss.xml

--