Best Website for Twilight Zone Extras

Hi All I am looking for the best website or a place to find a complete list
of all of the aftermarket add ons or extras for a Twilight Zone pinball.By
just looking on ebay I have come across three different versions on the slot
machine that can be put on the game.There seems to be more than one version
of an ad on in certain places.Would just like to see a list to decide which
ones I want to put on my game since I can't put three slot machines in one
area.Wanted to see what is out there in a complete list and what seems to be
the best for each area of the game.Any help would appreciated.Please post
here or email me at tripod@cswnet.com Thanks Dave