screen goes black!

my screen goes black very often and there ar also some spots (red, blue,
green..)
it happens all the time and especially when i'm using word or photoshop and
when the large protion of the screen is white.

Try upgrading your video drivers and see if that helps the problem.
Go to the website for the manufacturer.