Can't view games to play them

I can view the msn website and when I click play now on a
game it never comes up. I have downloaded all the
necessary updates for my computer and even allowed
cookies. I don't know why I can't play the games. This is
also true for other internet gaming websites.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
LK
1 answer Last reply
More about view games play them
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    LK wrote:

    > I can view the msn website and when I click play now on a
    > game it never comes up. I have downloaded all the
    > necessary updates for my computer and even allowed
    > cookies. I don't know why I can't play the games. This is
    > also true for other internet gaming websites.
    > Any information is greatly appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > LK

    The single-player games use Java and Shockwave Flash. Look here for
    help on those components:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#java

    --

    +Elmo_Tech