Can't view games to play them

I can view the msn website and when I click play now on a
game it never comes up. I have downloaded all the
necessary updates for my computer and even allowed
cookies. I don't know why I can't play the games. This is
also true for other internet gaming websites.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
LK

LK wrote:

> I can view the msn website and when I click play now on a
> game it never comes up. I have downloaded all the
> necessary updates for my computer and even allowed
> cookies. I don't know why I can't play the games. This is
> also true for other internet gaming websites.
> Any information is greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> LK

The single-player games use Java and Shockwave Flash. Look here for
help on those components:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#java

--

+Elmo_Tech