FS Evel Knievel backglass

Jim

I have a mint Evel Knievel backglass for sale.. 150 plus shipping or 125 if
you can pick it up. I am located 4 miles off exit 117 on the parkway or 20
min. off exit 11 on turnpike.
I'll throw in a set of spinner decals for the machine as well.
Paypal accepted
Thanks everyone

REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME

Jim

Jim

Big DOH!!!.. I left out the state... it's been a long day.. Located in New
Jersey

Jim

<Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com> wrote in message
>I have a mint Evel Knievel backglass for sale.. 150 plus shipping or 125 if
>you can pick it up. I am located 4 miles off exit 117 on the parkway or 20
>min. off exit 11 on turnpike.
> I'll throw in a set of spinner decals for the machine as well.
> Paypal accepted
> Thanks everyone
>
> REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
>
> Jim

> I have a mint Evel Knievel backglass for sale.. 150 plus shipping or 125
if
> you can pick it up. I am located 4 miles off exit 117 on the parkway or 20
> min. off exit 11 on turnpike.

I assume this is somewhere out east like NY, NJ or PA??? I figured it
wasn't in MI since we dont have parkways or turnpikes.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
------------------------------­--------------

Do you still have the backglass for sale? I am local and could pick it
up on a week end.

Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com wrote:
> I have a mint Evel Knievel backglass for sale.. 150 plus shipping or 125 if
> you can pick it up. I am located 4 miles off exit 117 on the parkway or 20
> min. off exit 11 on turnpike.
> I'll throw in a set of spinner decals for the machine as well.
> Paypal accepted
> Thanks everyone
>
> REMOVE NOSPAM TO EMAIL ME
>
> Jim