Hello everyone. I have a dilemma. My sound on my computer works great. I have a pair of logitech g930's and they work wonderfully, but as of recently, I get no sound from the left headphone while browsing the internet. Listening to music and playing games it is fine, but in my browser, I only have sound from the right headphone. I use SRWare Iron for browsing (a more secure version of google chrome basically) If anyone had any insight on this that would be wonderful. I tried uninstalling all of my extensions and clearing browsing data/cookies/history, and looked through all the settings and can not for the life of my figure it out. Thanks to everyone in advance for input!
By the way, it happens in any web browser I have tried (Internet Explorer, firefox, google chrome, opera)
open up the mixer, click on the speaker icon in the lower right of the screen,
click mixer, check the level settings.
Open your audio software, and check all the settings...
Instead of clearing browser, try reload the computer audio drivers...
Double click the speaker icon in the lower right hand of the desktop, this will bring up the mixer, or single click to bring up the volume control.
But in case the volume is missing, corrupted, or the audio is otherwise non-functional:
you check whichever audio was installed:
click start, control panel, add remove programs, look at the list...
which audio software is shown on the list? delete it, restart the computer.
now visit the motherboard manufacturer or computer manufacturer's website
look up your computer drivers by model number
download the latest audio drivers, save on the desktop...
turn the antivirus off,
if you have multiple security programs installed, turn them all off
(your driver may not install if security systems are turned on)
now load your new audio driver, restart, turn the antivirus back on.
Didn't work. I have discovered that it is some issue with Adobe, I think. Not quite sure. Not sure if you read the whole thing, but I have logitech g930s, and it only happens with them, not any other audio devices. I believe it is a conflict with the logitech drivers and something else. I have tried reinstalling everything audio related, but to no avail. I do believe it has something to do with some update to something as of recently, because I found someone else that is having the same issue and it started at about the same time mine did. Thanks for the help though. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.