chenging arrangment and viewing in once folder cause to change arrangment and
viewing all folders and files in my computer!
please help me to solve this problem

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:DEA31387-D5CC-4ABF-98DB-C27E37447802@microsoft.com,
MehradSys <MehradSys@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> chenging arrangment and viewing in once folder cause to change
> arrangment and viewing all folders and files in my computer!
> please help me to solve this problem

Start > run > type 'control folders' without the quotes > pound on the enter
key > click view tab > click reset all folders > try again... It's like "Do
Over" for Explorer.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes