FS:Parting out Trident and Disco Fever

I'll be parting out a Trident and Disco Fever over the next couple
days. No backglass on the Trident, and the Disco Fever one has heavy
crackling, but plastics, boards, hardware, etc are fair game. Let me
know if there's something you're looking for and I'll see if I have
it.

Take out the nospam parts in my email address to inquire.

Vic Ireland wrote:
> I'll be parting out a Trident and Disco Fever over the next couple
> days. No backglass on the Trident, and the Disco Fever one has heavy
> crackling, but plastics, boards, hardware, etc are fair game. Let me
> know if there's something you're looking for and I'll see if I have
> it.
>
> Take out the nospam parts in my email address to inquire.

No backglass on the Trident...

I have a BG for Trident if you get a buyer pass my name along
JR
WWW.nycpinball.com

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Vic. Thanks for selling me the Trident at CA Extreme. It was good to
meet you there. - Marc