Making my own pinball machine

I have decided to go ahead and make my own pinball machine.
I am however in need of parts. If anyone can help provide me with used
old parts, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a list of some things I need :

Plastic playfield lenses
3 flipper assemblies - Wilianms
2 3 upright target ( round )assemblies
a few single target ( round ) type assemblies
3 pop bumber assemblies
1 round spinner ( like in Whirlwind )
1 single drop target assembly

If you can help, please contact me. Thanks,

David Eisner

I will post pics as I make the game.

pbr has a big bag of assorted lenses for cheap! there in the closeout
section. Also have playfield posts pretty cheap, I think you forgot
that. You are gonna need a lot, they also have some standup stationary
targets in the closeout section. For the other stuff you need an old
playfield and rip the parts off it that you need.

I cannot seem to find this section at the pbr. Could you post a direct
link or point me in the right direction ? Thanks,

David...

Hay David,

Get and old machine, use parts from that. I've just checked out
peoples links to PBR and those inserts look good and they may help fix
my HS which has rasied inserts.

Oh! If you make one, post the links to pictures on RGP so we can see
how you got on. With a little luck you'll probably finish before
Wayne!

Ping

davideis@telus.net wrote:
> I have decided to go ahead and make my own pinball machine.
> I am however in need of parts. If anyone can help provide me with used
> old parts, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Here is a list of some things I need :
>
> Plastic playfield lenses
> 3 flipper assemblies - Wilianms
> 2 3 upright target ( round )assemblies
> a few single target ( round ) type assemblies
> 3 pop bumber assemblies
> 1 round spinner ( like in Whirlwind )
> 1 single drop target assembly
>
> If you can help, please contact me. Thanks,
>
> David Eisner
>
> I will post pics as I make the game.

The cheapest way to acquire these items would be to buy a trashed
playfield. In the process, you'd also acquire the lamp inserts, ball
trough, weldments, posts, and other miscellaneous items needed to
populate a create-your-own-playfield. From your shopping list, it
seems like nearly any solid state game would have all that you'd need
and more.

Craig

On 17 Aug 2005 22:31:05 -0700, davideis@telus.net wrote:

>I have decided to go ahead and make my own pinball machine.
>I am however in need of parts. If anyone can help provide me with used
>old parts, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
>Here is a list of some things I need :
>
>Plastic playfield lenses
>3 flipper assemblies - Wilianms
>2 3 upright target ( round )assemblies
>a few single target ( round ) type assemblies
>3 pop bumber assemblies
>1 round spinner ( like in Whirlwind )
>1 single drop target assembly
>
>If you can help, please contact me. Thanks,
>
>David Eisner
>
>I will post pics as I make the game.

I will be doing just that. Thanks. I will start working on it once I
get back from Vacation ( 2 weeks ) staring on Sunday.
I will need some help from people concerning using PinMame HW so if
anyone would like to join my team, please let me know.

David...

Here is a link to what my backglass will look like.

http://www.thepinballcover.com/Images/Aliens/backglass.pdf

Enjoy,

David...