Chris Hutchins No Fear restoration is now complete

Amazing work

Decals courtesy of "The King"

Pinball Pro's

New NOS plastics

Clearcoated playfield

Just an amazing job:

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46?page=1

I will be sleeping in the guest room tonight because my wife found out
what it cost

LOL

Gary
29 answers Last reply
More about chris hutchins fear restoration complete

    Spectacular looking machine, almost too smooth looking to play. OK give
    it up Gary, what'd it cost?

    nomad

    I am not sure

    I agreed to a 5 pin deal minimum with Chris

    He worked all the prices in together

    next is an Addams (complete in a few days and maybe the best restored
    TAF ever), then an STTNG, then a Rollergames, then a Whitewater

    It isn't cheap ... but actually not that much more than a NIB Stern

    I think Chris could actually make No Fear popular with restorations
    like that

    the pin is going to look really silly next to my Alvin G. Pistol Poker

    gary

    I am not sure

    I agreed to a 5 pin deal minimum with Chris

    He worked all the prices in together

    next is an Addams (complete in a few days and maybe the best restored
    TAF ever), then an STTNG, then a Rollergames, then a Whitewater

    It isn't cheap ... but actually not that much more than a NIB Stern

    I think Chris could actually make No Fear popular with restorations
    like that

    the pin is going to look really silly next to my Alvin G. Pistol Poker

    gary

    You guys should be happy

    I am going with only WMS and Stern pins from this point on

    I finally realized that you guys were right when you said it was WMS or
    nothing

    I do think Stern is building a great pin as well

    I just wish we could get them a little bit cheaper

    gary

    I promised Chris I wouldn't mention the price

    It's expensive, but the deal was fair

    Look at the end results

    Next he is doing an Addams, STTNG, Rollergames and Whitewater for me

    and then I will busy with my lawyers handling my divorce after my wife
    sees the crates being brought into the house ...

    so I will vanish again ...

    gary

    Hey, don't forget your kid, you know they needs toys too!

    nomad

    Very nice Gary. My favorite shots are always the "under the hood"
    shots. There are a lot of guys out there that can make a pin look
    nice. Not many go that extra mile like Chris to make EVERYTHING look
    nice. :-)

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Amazing work
    >
    > Decals courtesy of "The King"
    >
    > Pinball Pro's
    >
    > New NOS plastics
    >
    > Clearcoated playfield
    >
    > Just an amazing job:
    >
    > http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46?page=1
    >
    > I will be sleeping in the guest room tonight because my wife found out
    > what it cost
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > Gary

    Rollergames...? Hated that peice of... Shiny won't help that one.

    zTim

    >so I will vanish again ...
    >gary

    Don't promise what you know you can't deliver.

    Kirb

    the more I play rollergames the more i like it. I love that the locked
    balls circulate around the track. A real nice rollergames is awesome to
    play.

    And in a way it has more humor than MM ;)

    -c

    Congrats Gary - it is a real treat to work with Chris. The guy just
    has the whole package - Unspeakable talent, patience, integrity,
    extreme attention to detail, passion for the game and a drive to make
    each game the absolute best it can possibly be down to the last rivet.

    Rollergames is my favorite pin out of my collection and all the others I've
    owned.

    I think Chris likes it too!

    It gets more love around here than many people think!

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    "Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Rollergames...? Hated that peice of... Shiny won't help that one.
    >
    > zTim

    Glad to see those decals installed - now I know what mine will look like!

    Looks like a fun machine Gary.. hope you'll enjoy it!

    --

    <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Amazing work
    >
    > Decals courtesy of "The King"
    >
    > Pinball Pro's
    >
    > New NOS plastics
    >
    > Clearcoated playfield
    >
    > Just an amazing job:
    >
    > http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46?page=1
    >
    > I will be sleeping in the guest room tonight because my wife found out
    > what it cost
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > Gary

    Chris says he can make the Rollergames look just about as good as the
    NF

    Does anyone really believe that this is possible?

    We will see ...

    Addams pictures shortly

    gary

    Wait til you play one with 8 drop targets!

    -

    On Thu, 18 Aug, Rockola wrote:
    > Rollergames...? Hated that peice of... Shiny won't help that one.

    Oh come on. To each their own. Some people here don't like MM. No reason
    to go trashing someone else's choices.

    --Donnie

    Is this one of the few pins that is actually "better than new in the
    box"?

    My old local guy used to give me that line and then one day I went to
    his house to look at his pins and the cabinet decal was peeling off of
    the front of his TZ

    I just looked at it and shook my head

    Very ugly ...

    gary

    Yeah but I'll bet it played great and he probably loved it for what it
    was, a great playing pinball machine :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    It is now art, I would not play it, sure must look purty with the lights on,
    better in the dark.

    Trin
    <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Amazing work
    >
    > Decals courtesy of "The King"
    >
    > Pinball Pro's
    >
    > New NOS plastics
    >
    > Clearcoated playfield
    >
    > Just an amazing job:
    >
    > http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46?page=1
    >
    > I will be sleeping in the guest room tonight because my wife found out
    > what it cost
    >
    > LOL
    >
    > Gary

    >Yeah but I'll bet it played great and he probably loved it for what it
    >was, a great playing pinball machine :)

    yea, the guy actually seems to like playing the game as opposed to
    buying a pile of games to use as furniture. To some, a great playing
    game is the only thing that matters.

    Kirb

    I can't believe it.

    I have actually made owning mint WMS games uncool

    And after all those months of you guys trying to convince me that it is
    WMS or nothing

    I wish someone had told me about this in advance, because it would have
    saved me a heck of a lot of money and maybe my wife wouldn't be so mad
    with me

    An Alvin G is a lot cheaper than a Chris Hutchins restored MM

    oh well ...

    Gary

    gpctv02@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I can't believe it.
    >
    > I have actually made owning mint WMS games uncool
    >
    > And after all those months of you guys trying to convince me that it is
    > WMS or nothing
    > oh well ...
    >
    > Gary

    Man you sure like to twist things around, don't you? Do you really want
    to get into this again?
    First off, owning any pinball can be considered cool. Got it?
    Secondly, why on God's green earth do you think you have the ability to
    make owning anything cool or uncool? Please, explain.
    Third, what the hell does mint or not mint have to do with anything?
    That's a personal prefernce, not a coolness factor.
    Finally, as far as Ive ever seen not one solitary person on this group
    has tried to convince you to own only Williams games. Where do you get
    that from?

    I think you have some 'splainin' to do, Lucy.

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com

    I was joking

    humor ...

    apologies

    gary

    Oh, ok. Sorry man ;) But you see, there was no smiley or J/K so how the
    heck would I know? :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com

    I don't even know what key on the keyboard makes the smiley

    no seriously ...

    you guys have converted me to the WMS thingy

    my Data East pins are staying in the garage ...

    Stern has everyone beat though ...

    gary

    I don't even know what key on the keyboard makes the smiley

    no seriously ...

    you guys have converted me to the WMS thingy

    my Data East pins are staying in the garage ...

    Stern has everyone beat though ...

    gary

    >I can't believe it.
    >I have actually made owning mint WMS games
    >uncool

    I see your ablility of twisting the facts to to suit your agenda hasn't
    faded. Step 1 of being a talk show hack.

    >An Alvin G is a lot cheaper than a Chris
    >Hutchins restored MM

    That would make sense since you only look at your games and don't play
    them much.

    I really don't get why you own so many games that you hardly play.

    Kirb

    Kirb,

    I am a collector

    It's beats the hell out of being obsessed with a guy half way across
    the country, like you seem to be with me

    Forget about me ...

    Go out, find a wife, get married and find out what real problems are
    all about

    I just did my 4th set of dishes tonight

    I posted some stupid pictures of a very nice game that Chris restored
    and you have a jealousy fit

    I don't expect credit for the restoration, Chris deserves the credit

    Just to piss you off, I will post the link to the most beautiful No
    Fear restoration in hobby history:

    http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album46

    I am sure that I will drop it when I take it out of the crate, so the
    story will end happily for you

    Now smile !!!

    Gary

    ....I really don't get why you own so many games that you hardly play

    He who dies with the most toys wins?

    nomad

King Games Video Games