Tech help: Dirty Harry

Hi,
Can anyone who has a Dirty Harry pinball machine tell me where the
connectors J-120 & J-121 should be located on the driver board.

eg: there are more pins available on the pcb than what the connectors have.

ps: Drawings do not match my plugs wiring.

DESCRIPTION BELOW:

J-120
PCB - 11 PINS 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

--------
ACTUAL CONNECTOR - 10 PINS PLUG J-120 (from right to left)
--------
1)-
2)ORANGE
3)-
4)GREEN
5)-
6)WHITE/BROWN
7)WHITE/ORANGE
8)WHITE/YELLOW
9)WHITE/GREEN
10)-

J-121
PCB - 11 PINS 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

------
ACTUAL CONNECTOR - 8 PINS PLUG J-121 (from right to left)
------
1)-
2)-
3)VIOLET
4)WHITE/BROWN
5)WHITE/ORANGE
6)-
7)-
8)WHITE/VIOLET

TIA

Gav.

Those don't match the manual at all!

These sometimes burn, so it's possible they've been rebuilt, but you might
want to double check the arrangement as published in the manual with someone
else who has a DH.

J120-1 Brown, return, GI to insert panel
J120-2 Orange, return, GI to insert panel
J120-3 Yellow, return GI to insert panel
J120-4 Key
J120-5 Green, return GI to insert panel
J120-6 N/C
J120-7 White-Brown, 6.8 Vac, GI to insert panel
J120-8 White-Orange, 6.8 Vac, GI to insert panel
J120-9 White-Yellow, 6.8 Vac, GI to insert panel
J120-10 White-Green, 6.8 Vac, GI to insert panel
J120-11 NC

J121-1 Brown, return GI to PF
J121-2 Orange, Return GI to PF
J121-3 Yellow, return GI to PF