Can't get into the bridge room.

I have a valid netpassport account (I checked with them).
I can sign into many other sites with netpassport but I
cannot sign into the bridge site in MSN gaming zone.

I tried doing everything they told me (internet options,
remove cookies, etc., etc.) I removed Zone from my
programs. I made sure my firewall said allow for the
program.

I still can't get into the bridge room.

Got any suggestions?

veronica wrote:

> I have a valid netpassport account (I checked with them).
> I can sign into many other sites with netpassport but I
> cannot sign into the bridge site in MSN gaming zone.
>
> I tried doing everything they told me (internet options,
> remove cookies, etc., etc.) I removed Zone from my
> programs. I made sure my firewall said allow for the
> program.
>
> I still can't get into the bridge room.
>
> Got any suggestions?

What error message do you receive? Look here for suggestions:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support