Product Key?

Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280 desktop?

May

AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one, try
doing a web search or contact M$.

KC

"News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280 desktop?
>
> May

pops

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

I tried the ones I have, but I think it is a oem just for Compaq. Any
suggestions?

"Kevin Childers" <kchilder@mail.win.org> wrote in message
> AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one,
try
> doing a web search or contact M$.
>
> KC
>

> "News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280
desktop?

> > May

hh

Yep. And the letters "OEM" will be part of the Product Key.
HH

"Pops" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> I tried the ones I have, but I think it is a oem just for Compaq. Any
> suggestions?
>
> "Kevin Childers" <kchilder@mail.win.org> wrote in message
> > AFAIK, just about any WIN 98 key will work. If you don't have one,
> try
> > doing a web search or contact M$.
> >
> > KC
> >

> > "News" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know or have a Win 98 product key for a Presario 5280
> desktop?
> > >
> > > May

try a google search for compaq oem 98 key.
good luck,
terry