Need a Monster Bash eggshell...

I have everything to put togeter a Monster bash including a fully
populated and wired playfield that is brand new. Problem is I am going
to use a NBA fastbreak to put the game together. I need an eggshell for
the backglass. Anyone know whare I can find one? I am not sure if these
eggshells varied much so I am willing to try one from a different game
as well.
Willing to trade as well. Have quite a few plastic sets, game specific
parts etc...
Thanks,
Kurt

>I have everything to put togeter a Monster bash including a fully
> populated and wired playfield that is brand new. Problem is I am going
> to use a NBA fastbreak to put the game together. I need an eggshell for
> the backglass. Anyone know whare I can find one? I am not sure if these
> eggshells varied much so I am willing to try one from a different game
> as well.
> Willing to trade as well. Have quite a few plastic sets, game specific
> parts etc...

What's an "eggshell"???

If you are talking about the light tub the sockets for the GI lamps and
flashers snap into, they are specific for each game. That said, I still
think any light tub would work but the flashlamp locations would flash in
different spots, have more or less holes to install the sockets into, etc.

If this isn't what you are talking about, you will need to explain yourself
better as to what it is you are looking for.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

He's looking for the translite sized white plastic piece the light sockets
snap into. LTG :)

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I have everything to put togeter a Monster bash including a fully
> > populated and wired playfield that is brand new. Problem is I am going
> > to use a NBA fastbreak to put the game together. I need an eggshell for
> > the backglass. Anyone know whare I can find one? I am not sure if these
> > eggshells varied much so I am willing to try one from a different game
> > as well.
> > Willing to trade as well. Have quite a few plastic sets, game specific
> > parts etc...
>
> What's an "eggshell"???
>
> If you are talking about the light tub the sockets for the GI lamps and
> flashers snap into, they are specific for each game. That said, I still
> think any light tub would work but the flashlamp locations would flash in
> different spots, have more or less holes to install the sockets into, etc.
>
> If this isn't what you are talking about, you will need to explain
yourself
> better as to what it is you are looking for.
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

xlr8

Whew..... I thought I was just dumb.... I didn't know what an eggshell was
either!!!

Jim

"Mike Schudel" <schudel5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I have everything to put togeter a Monster bash including a fully
>> populated and wired playfield that is brand new. Problem is I am going
>> to use a NBA fastbreak to put the game together. I need an eggshell for
>> the backglass. Anyone know whare I can find one? I am not sure if these
>> eggshells varied much so I am willing to try one from a different game
>> as well.
>> Willing to trade as well. Have quite a few plastic sets, game specific
>> parts etc...
>
> What's an "eggshell"???
>
> If you are talking about the light tub the sockets for the GI lamps and
> flashers snap into, they are specific for each game. That said, I still
> think any light tub would work but the flashlamp locations would flash in
> different spots, have more or less holes to install the sockets into, etc.
>
> If this isn't what you are talking about, you will need to explain
> yourself better as to what it is you are looking for.
>
> --
> Mike S.
> Kalamazoo, MI
>
> Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
> W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
> M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Sorry...back when they first started using them, I was chatting with
one of the guys at Williams and thats what he called it. I guess it
just stuck with me,
But yes...thats what I am looking for.
Anyone have anything I can use please e mail me since I dont get on
here all that much. In fact I almost forgot I posted this since it's
just a back burner project I plan on puting together. That's the last
thing I need for it.

Thanks again...

I'd try Kevin Martin - he might have salvaged one from last summers flood
victims..

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

www.papa.org

--

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> I'd try Kevin Martin - he might have salvaged one from last summers flood
> victims..

Turns out, I did not, sorry.

Kevin