FS: Addams Family Cloud Decals $20

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 12:44:53 PM

I am getting my house cleaned up to put on the market. Part of the
project was cleaning up my pinball parts room. I found 30 AF cloud
decal sets on a back shelf. This is all 4 decals. I need 5 of them
for clouds I have and I am selling the other 25. You can paypal $22 to
my email address.

It is a pretty sad site. The real estate agent made me pack up about
20 pins. He says it shows better. What a bad day at the Keller house.
August 22, 2005 6:31:18 PM

Just received my decals from Chad. They look fantastic. Thank you
VERY much Chad!!!!

Mike
!