WTB: Indy 500 illuminated target housing

The tab to one of my target housings that goes into the opto broke off.
Have tried several times to glue it back but it always falls off. Was
going to order a new one from Marco and they just sold out! If you have
a spare (new or used...but not trashed) let me know. Thanks, Chris

You can use a piece of electrical tape to re-form the tab.. it's in

http://www.marvin3m.com/wpc/index3.htm#odd

Scroll down to the Indy 500 section

Good luck finding these, they are difficult to find. I have 2 games that
were missing the complete assys and have found housings for both and
opto boards for 1 - still looking for 3 NOS or used serviceable opto
boards for I500, a complete turbo assy (or will take parts..), the
divertor assy and the wireform ramp from the ball popper to the turbo

If I don't find these parts, I guess it means there will be plenty of
I500 parts on the market.. but I don't want to think like that :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com