Who Dunnit - VpinMAME table and ROM needed

Tags:
  • Games
  • Rom
  • Email
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 2:46:09 PM

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could email me these files as they
are no longer posted on the site. cpiel AT verison DOT net
Much Thanks.

More about : dunnit vpinmame table rom needed

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 2:47:34 PM

That's verizon with a Z. Pretty sad that I can't seem to get my own
email right . . .
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:43:41 AM

Can you narrow it down to the roms your are missing?
There are a lot of roms in the IPDB.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3685
Run ClearMamePro and send me a copy of your log file.

Peter

!