Who Dunnit - VpinMAME table and ROM needed

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could email me these files as they
are no longer posted on the site. cpiel AT verison DOT net
Much Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about dunnit vpinmame table needed

    That's verizon with a Z. Pretty sad that I can't seem to get my own
    email right . . .

    Can you narrow it down to the roms your are missing?
    There are a lot of roms in the IPDB.
    http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3685
    Run ClearMamePro and send me a copy of your log file.

    Peter

    "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> schreef in bericht
    > That's verizon with a Z. Pretty sad that I can't seem to get my own
    > email right . . .

Games Rom Email Video Games