Who Dunnit - VpinMAME table and ROM needed

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could email me these files as they
are no longer posted on the site. cpiel AT verison DOT net
Much Thanks.

That's verizon with a Z. Pretty sad that I can't seem to get my own
email right . . .

Can you narrow it down to the roms your are missing?
There are a lot of roms in the IPDB.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3685
Run ClearMamePro and send me a copy of your log file.

Peter