  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 3:01:40 PM

I am looking for the head bolts that have a wing nut type head on them
that were used on WMS games like No Good Golfers,Attack From Mars.

More about : wms head bolts

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 7:19:22 PM

>I am looking for the head bolts that have a wing nut type head on them
> that were used on WMS games like No Good Golfers,Attack From Mars.

Do you need it to be 100% original looking??? If not use a leg bolt and a
3/8" washer and only tighten hand tight.

Once the translite is installed, the game looks and plays the same.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
August 18, 2005 10:58:54 PM

On 18 Aug 2005 11:01:40 -0700, vmspinball@aol.com wrote:

>I am looking for the head bolts that have a wing nut type head on them
>that were used on WMS games like No Good Golfers,Attack From Mars.

I got mine from DMS Pinballs:

http://www.dmspinballs.com/

Click on "Backbox Parts".

--
| ÁTTÁCK FROM MÁRS: Come here, tasty human!! |