More about java working system

    From: "Meltdown" <Meltdown@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and it will give
    | me the same error's. The error's I am getting are:
    |
    | "Could not find main Class. Program will exit"
    |
    | IE also crashed when I go to a website with java on it. I am using the
    | latest version of the software as well. I am completely out of ideas on what
    | to do about this. any help would be great.
    |
    | Thanks.

    Download and install Sun Java
    http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Java does not come with XP install CDs. You need to get it off the web.

    "Meltdown" <Meltdown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and it will
    >give
    > me the same error's. The error's I am getting are:
    >
    > "Could not find main Class. Program will exit"
    >
    > IE also crashed when I go to a website with java on it. I am using the
    > latest version of the software as well. I am completely out of ideas on
    > what
    > to do about this. any help would be great.
    >
    > Thanks.

    What did you try installing and uninstalling twice? You said, "it."

    --
    George Hester
    _________________________________
    "Meltdown" <Meltdown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and it will
    give
    > me the same error's. The error's I am getting are:
    >
    > "Could not find main Class. Program will exit"
    >
    > IE also crashed when I go to a website with java on it. I am using the
    > latest version of the software as well. I am completely out of ideas on
    what
    > to do about this. any help would be great.
    >
    > Thanks.

Internet Explorer Java Microsoft Windows XP