Dell TV-out

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Hi

I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
& where can I get one?

Any assistance appreciated.

Phil

Rudy

> I am unsure how to connect my Inspiron laptop to the TV to use as a
> DVD player. What cable do I need to go from the TV-out to the TV scart
> & where can I get one?
Depending on your Dell model..does it have the 'S-video' (round) jack on the
back [with a pic of a 'TV' screen}
Does your TV have one as well ? Thats what I was told at the GIANT screen
TV store the other day.

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Yep,I have s-video on the laptop but the TV has scart.