Can't Find Drivers For MN-720

Hello,
I recently moved and my installation cd was lost. I've
recently had to reformat my computer and I'm in desperate
need of the installation program/drivers for the MN-720
wireless notebook card. If anyone could help that'd be
awesome! Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about find drivers

    Browse to
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
    then download & install the "MSBNDownload.exe (13MB)" package. That
    will include the drivers for you.

    Potter wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I recently moved and my installation cd was lost. I've
    > recently had to reformat my computer and I'm in desperate
    > need of the installation program/drivers for the MN-720
    > wireless notebook card. If anyone could help that'd be
    > awesome! Thanks!

Routers Hardware Drivers Microsoft Networking