  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
September 7, 2004 2:14:40 PM

Hello,
I recently moved and my installation cd was lost. I've
recently had to reformat my computer and I'm in desperate
need of the installation program/drivers for the MN-720
wireless notebook card. If anyone could help that'd be
awesome! Thanks!

More about : find drivers 720

September 8, 2004 12:32:20 AM

Browse to
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
then download & install the "MSBNDownload.exe (13MB)" package. That
will include the drivers for you.

!