peter

Hi

I am looking for legal torrents that teach you about any MS products.

Interview would be fantastic as well...

--
Cheers Peter

Malke

Peter wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for legal torrents that teach you about any MS products.
>
> Interview would be fantastic as well...

I don't understand why you would want MS product information from a
torrent. Just go to Microsoft's web site and there is a huge amount of
information about everything they make from simple how-to's to
complicated information aimed at IT professionals.

Perhaps you could explain a little more clearly what you are looking for
and why you think accessing it via a torrent is the way to get it.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com