Media Player 10, is it advisable to installing the update?

September 19, 2005 1:08:02 AM

Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
be greatly received.
Thanks - RAH.
September 19, 2005 10:58:08 AM

Hi Andrew,

I've been using Media Player 10 since its inception and I have NOT had any
problems. I would definitely recommend the update.

Darrell

"Andrew" wrote:

> Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
> Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
> be greatly received.
> Thanks - RAH.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 1:52:36 PM