Media Player 10, is it advisable to installing the update?

Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
be greatly received.
Thanks - RAH.
2 answers Last reply
More about media player advisable installing update

    Hi Andrew,

    I've been using Media Player 10 since its inception and I have NOT had any
    problems. I would definitely recommend the update.

    Darrell

    "Andrew" wrote:

    > Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
    > Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it would
    > be greatly received.
    > Thanks - RAH.

    It is safe to install it.

    "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Nearly every time I use Media Player 9, the update advise box for Media
    > Player 10 appears. Any oppinions if I should go ahead and download it
    > would
    > be greatly received.
    > Thanks - RAH.

Download Microsoft Media Player Windows XP