Inspiron 8600 Pictures

If anyone here owns a recent 8600 with the centrino processor do you have a
website where you are by any chance showing pictures of your system? I'm
trying to decide between this notebook from Dell and another notebook from
another company but I can't tell if I like the colors or not from Dells
website. Or if you dont mind taking some pictures I can give you my email
that I use for newsgroups and you could send them there, if thats ok?

I would really appreciate someones help on this.

Thanks.

you could try eBay..........take a look there for colours

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:40:22 -0400, "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com>
wrote:

> I'm
>trying to decide between this notebook from Dell and another notebook from
>another company but I can't tell if I like the colors or not from Dells
>website.

Choosing your new laptop by its color.

Yeah. Good approach...

Jose

Another smart ass in the Dell NG, you must have waaaaaaayyyy to much time in
your hands, the poster probably checked all the tech specs already, I see
nothing wrong with picking a notebook or any other product by the way it
looks, perhaps you don't care, but a lot of us do.

Have a great day!!!

Jose
Technical Trainer
MCSA, Network+, A+

"Zippy the Pinhead" <the_corporate_hose@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:40:22 -0400, "Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm
> >trying to decide between this notebook from Dell and another notebook
from
> >another company but I can't tell if I like the colors or not from Dells
> >website.
>
> Choosing your new laptop by its color.
>
> Yeah. Good approach...

after you go to dell.com click on 'small business' instead of 'home/home
office'... then 'notebooks', then 'compare all notebook lines'... under
this is 'select inspiron', 'select latitude', etc. after you select any of
these lines each model for that line of computers is displayed. under each
model is a 'product detail' link that includes images of each machine from
all angles and sometimes a 360 degree animation. personally i dislike the
colored inspiron laptops. but for the most part there is an all silver
latitude equivalent model. the latitude d800 is an all silver version of
the inspiron 8600. the business site does collect sale tax for all states
and allows for some configurations that are not offered on the 'home' site
(namely you can forgoes application software). sometimes the units there
will cost less, sometimes more, it pays to compare. an individual is
welcome to purchase from either division.

"Sseaott" <Sseaott@askme.com> wrote in message
> If anyone here owns a recent 8600 with the centrino processor do you have
> website where you are by any chance showing pictures of your system? I'm
> trying to decide between this notebook from Dell and another notebook from
> another company but I can't tell if I like the colors or not from Dells
> website. Or if you dont mind taking some pictures I can give you my email
> that I use for newsgroups and you could send them there, if thats ok?
>
> I would really appreciate someones help on this.
>
> Thanks.

Exactly Jose, wouldn't you love to sell him a car right now?