Help with Rudy Nostril

Hi,
Rudy on my funhouse has a hole on the end of his nose. While I'm
tempted to make another hole to match it, is there any good way of
filling it in/repairing it? - or even buying a replacemnt rudy (face
plastic only)

lol - both good answers! Perhaps I do need to get creative with it :)

cooneytunes@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> Rudy on my funhouse has a hole on the end of his nose. While I'm
> tempted to make another hole to match it, is there any good way of
> filling it in/repairing it? - or even buying a replacemnt rudy (face
> plastic only)

Try kleenex! lol FM...

cooneytunes@gmail.com wrote in news:1124396185.641721.219490
@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Rudy on my funhouse has a hole on the end of his nose. While I'm
> tempted to make another hole to match it, is there any good way of
> filling it in/repairing it? - or even buying a replacemnt rudy (face
> plastic only)

Maybe some modeling clay (or even wood putty), then sand and paint to
match?

Try some stuff called J & B Weld. It hardens to a hard plastic and then try
to paint over with some matching color. You can get this stuff at any auto
parts store or Walmart.

TexasSteven