WTB - Bad Cats plastics.

xlr8

Hi all,

A few years back, I bought a Bad Cats game. Really nice shape - no cabinet
fade, playfield is not worn. Just a nice, clean game. BUT - several
plastics are whooped on this one. Anyone have any nice used plastics laying
around taking up space? Let me know what you have!!
Thanks!!

Have a good day,

Jim

xlr8 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few years back, I bought a Bad Cats game. Really nice shape - no cabinet
> fade, playfield is not worn. Just a nice, clean game. BUT - several
> plastics are whooped on this one. Anyone have any nice used plastics laying
> around taking up space? Let me know what you have!!
> Thanks!!
>
> Have a good day,
>
> Jim

Mint plastics $1275.

comes with the rest of the game!

xlr8

Thanks Cliff,

I must've missed that one... I just sent him an e-mail.
I'm still waiting for that phone call to kick off SEPAPS!!

Jim