  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
September 7, 2004 7:14:17 PM

I have downloaded the servicepack2 to base and desktop
computers and they work fine, yet unable to get my
notebook to allow network. Give error that wep is not
correct. Reentered wep and still the same error. I have
no firewall set up to stop it either. any help

More about : service pack issue

September 8, 2004 3:27:28 AM

Don't bother using the MBNU software to set up your laptop for
networking...use the Windows Networking Wizard to set it up. You can
uninstall the Microsoft Broadband Networking Utility from your laptop. There
is an issue with SP2 and the MBNU software and alot of people (including me)
have had the same problem as you.

Mikey

!