When I "Start-Programs" to see programs list. I want to group some in other
folders that are more conventient and short the list. So, I "Start" and
right-click "Progrrams" and not all the programs show up. I can find them in
Exlpore all users. I am the only user. How can I get them in the folders I
want? Thanks.

Every user will see the shortcuts (and folders) in C:\Documents and
Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs.
The current user will see the All Users shortcuts plus the shortcuts in
C:\Documents and Settings\*current user*\Start Menu\Programs.
Create new folders in the All Users/Start Menu/Programs.
Drag and drop into the new folders.
You can drag shortcuts from *current user*\Start Menu\Programs to All
Users/Start Menu/Programs.
--
Ron Sommer

"ADKR" <ADKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I "Start-Programs" to see programs list. I want to group some in
> other
> folders that are more conventient and short the list. So, I "Start" and
> right-click "Progrrams" and not all the programs show up. I can find them
> in
> Exlpore all users. I am the only user. How can I get them in the folders
> want? Thanks.

Right click Start button
Select Explore and/or Explore All Users.
Then open the Programs folder.
Create new subfolders then rearrange shortcuts.
OR
You can also configure your programs list to scroll which results in one large
column.
Right-click the Start button
Go to Properties
Click the Customize button.
Click the Advanced tab.
Scroll through the list until you see the item "Scroll Programs".
Check that and hit OK.