I goofed setting up the free aol?

While setting up my brothers new Deminsion 2400 I goofed and clicked
on existing user and now find I can not get my brother hooked up to
AOL.
I have looked through AOL help and cant find a solution. I do not use
AOL so I am not sure what to do. I tried using the cd that came with
the computer but it wants to set up AOL up over again. He wants to use
Aol free for the 6 months so Im stumped. Any help yould be
appreciated.

> While setting up my brothers new Deminsion 2400 I goofed and clicked
> on existing user and now find I can not get my brother hooked up to
> AOL.

At the AOL sign-on screen, click the drop-down arrow and select new
user.

docfl@yahoo.com (docfl) wrote:

>While setting up my brothers new Deminsion 2400 I goofed and clicked
>on existing user and now find I can not get my brother hooked up to
>AOL.
>I have looked through AOL help and cant find a solution. I do not use
>AOL so I am not sure what to do. I tried using the cd that came with
>the computer but it wants to set up AOL up over again. He wants to use
>Aol free for the 6 months so Im stumped. Any help yould be
>appreciated.

Why do you hate your brother? Friends don't let friends, much
less brothers, use AOL.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo address is burned before reading.