Wireless ad-hoc network (PPC to PC), ICS & Broadband

Mike

Splendid

Please, please can anyone help!

I want to set up an ad-hoc wireless network between my
home PC and my pocket PC.
I've been trying for 2 weeks now and have had no success.

I have the following:
PC running Windows XP Home Edition
512k BT Broadband Internet Connection
Blitzz Netwave 802.11b Wireless LAN Adapter

Ipaq H1930 running Pocket PC 2002
SanDisk SD 802.11b Wi-Fi Card

I already had ActiveSync 3.7.1 installed and I
successfully use it to sync my PPC with my PC.

My main problem is that when I install the USB Wireless
Adapter, I lose my Broadband
Internet connection. Well, I can still connect but I
can't load any web pages.

I have installed the software and inserted the USB
adapter according to the manufacturers
instructions. I then re-boot and the problems start.

I want to use ICS so that I can browse the Internet on
the PPC.

Can anyone offer any help?
Thanks,
Mike.

joker

This newsgroup is only for the Microsoft Broadband Networking hardware
not networking in general. As far as I read you don't have any of that
hardware. If that is correct I suggest you either post in a general
networking newsgroup or one for the version of Windows that you are
having an issue with.