Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
June 7, 2010 9:49:01 PM

1. What is your budget? Budget is around $1100

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15.6" to 17.3"

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1600x900 or larger

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Either. Weight is no issue, though I would like a laptop that is no wider then 16.2 inches.

5. How much battery life do you need? Around 1.5 -2 hours

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? WoW, SC2, D3, Dragon Age. Medium to High settings, preference for high.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Watch movies and surf the net.

8. How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? 300GB + Would be plenty sufficent

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Nope, as long as they are reputable.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2-3 Years would be great.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc? A Bluray drive ROM would be superb, a standard drive will suffice though.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No particular brand loyalty. Though I do not wish to own a mac, to expensive for one and do not like the aesthetics of them.

13. What country do you live in? U.S

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I am not sure if they make Bluray drives for laptops so I can swap(or add) them in, but if they do and the laptop does not come with a bluray drive I would like to have that option.

More about : laptop

!