Alienware Amd 64 3200+ up2 $1000 discount

shakeri

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004
hello everyone, i am in need of money for my tuition for next semester and rent money so i am selling my pc which is only 60 days old, original packaging, and cd's software, everything. if anyone is interested go ahead and email me for personal info.
agentshakeri@yahoo.com

PC info:
System specs are:
ALIENWARE AURORA system
Warranty: 1-Year AlienCare Toll-Free 24/7 Phone Support with Onsite Service
(full coverage transferable to next owner)
Case: Alienware Full-Tower Case (420-Watt PS) - Saucer Silver
Cable Management: Alienware® Cable Management System
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64bit 3200+ Processor with HyperTransport Technology (1600mhz front side bus)
Motherboard: ASUS K8V Deluxe - VIA K8T800 Motherboard
Memory: 1GB Extreme DDR SDRAM at 400MHz - 2 x 512MB
Video Card: ATI RADEON™ 9800 XT 256MB DDR w/Digital and S-Video Out
System Drive: High Performance - Serial ATA - 36.7GB Western Digital Raptor™ 10,000 RPM
Optical Drive One: Lite-On 16x DVD-ROM Drive with Software DVD Decoder
Optical Drive Two: Plextor PlexWriter Premium 52x32x52x CD-RW
Floppy Drive: 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive - Black
Network Card: Integrated High Performance 3com® Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Keyboard: Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard - Saucer Silver

I purchased this computer for $2350 and am asking for $1890 & ill send out copy of half life 2 when it comes out for sale to the buyer. I will ship to anywhere in the lower 48 free of charge. Seperatly I will pay for FED EX shipping. which is another 100$ fee to my expense.
very trusting person and hope to make an honest deal. I will give the tracking # the same day as I receive the money or if u like Accepting COD using a certified check or money order.
thanks guys. if anyone really needs a pc in near future consider this deal.

Option #2
IF U DONT want the VIDEO CARD, and just want the system without the vid card, i will sell for 1600$ same everything again, and again i will pay for shipping for this option as well. Ill just end up keeping the vid card if 1600$ is more your budget. talk to me i am very workable on getting this system sold.

im throwing out a
Option #3
you pay the price of 2450$ i will throw in 60 day old 21 inch Sony Trinitron Super Flat tube monitor for FREE. value price 1000$ and i pay for shipping on both items to your door.

Option #4
you pay 2350$ which is value price and what i payed for and current price as of now. I will pay for all shipping cost and throw out a 60 day old 19 inch super flat tube Sony Trintron for free.
everything is in my current possession rdy to ship out. you dont have to pay me first, COD option is available.
http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=45&threadid=1321458&STARTPAGE=1
email me if interested
agentshakeri@yahoo.com

agentshakeri@yahoo.com if u want to buy the AMd 3200+ from me

P4Man

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2004
your system is now $1915 brand new from alienware, albeit with a Geforce FX5900XT since they don't carry your videocard anymore. a stunning $25 difference.

Something tells me you're not a student, just a spammer, and you could order more than one system from you.

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
for $1900 I could build a system using NEW components that would outperform that one, especially without having to get a monitor too.

This is <i>not</i> the place to sell Alienware stuff.

Where does a student - who is so poor he has to sell his newly purchased computer to pay the rent - Get the money for an alienware rig and TWO large sony monitors?

Yeah, I really believe everything you say.

---
Epox 8RDA+ rev1.1 w/ Custom NB HS
XP1700+ @205x11 (~2.26Ghz), 1.575Vcore
2x256Mb Corsair PC3200LL 2-2-2-4
Sapphire 9800Pro 420/744

shakeri

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004
ummm no...
my sytem is 2350$ on there website and on my reciept which i would ship with paper work to the buyer.

i need money for rent, which is why im forced to sell this stuff. I was told to ask here, but if u dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.
Also im not acutioning stupid [-peep-] to go on ebay.
this is a set price, no bids, first come first serve.

Ok DEDUCTING another 100$ off all those options

option #1 new price:1790
(pc loaded, free shipping, original boxes & software included; warranty transfers to buyers name)

option #2 new price:1500
(pc w/out vid card, original boxes & software included; warranty transfers to buyers name)

option #3 new price:2350
(pc loaded, original box & software included, warranty transfers & FREE 1000$ Sony 21" inch Trinitron monitor)

option #4 new price:2250
(pc loaded, original box & software included, warranty transfers & FREE Sony 19" inch Trinitron monitor)

eventually someone will take advantage of one of these deals, first come first serve. whoever needs a pc, this is the ultimate discount that you look in the paper or online forums for. this is is. up2 $1000 in discount just for 60 days old. agentshakeri@yahoo.com
remember first person to want sale gets it.
COD, cash, money-order, certified check, bank account# we can do anyway.

PS:
Remember price as of right now online and what my reciept shows is 2350$
depending on what option you choose your recieving up to $1000. for free. if you email me this week i will also throw in half life 2 copy when it comes out soon.

trooper11

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2004
oh wow, offering hl2 for free!! amazing, cant evne play it yet lol. im sure you mean the coupon that comes with the ati 9800XT, that anyone would get anyway.

Secondly, you dont mention paypal, you dont accept that? Not very convincing. Persoanlly I wouldnt send to anyone that didnt allow for paypal.

shakeri

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004
SOLD, ty stardust. ill send through FED EX.
COD. use a certified check or money-order for the full amount.

AIght now i have a 21 inch SONY trinitron on sALE.
500$ only, i pay for shipping.
plz contact me if u wish to buy.

and plz for all you weirdos out there plz be 18+ so i dont have to deal with ur mommies.

PukePile

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2004
Lol some bought it haha what a dumb f*ck.

40k in aquamark 3
<A HREF="http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=77119011
" target="_new">http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=77119011
</A>
P4b2.4@2.8||1024mb DDR@392mhz||9800pro@414/732||Viewsonic UltraBrite 19"||Kensington 800 dpi mouse.