4 pinball bottom cabinets for sale xenon, starwars (de) gu..

all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.
2 answers Last reply
More about pinball bottom cabinets sale xenon starwars

    i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

    I wish I was 20 miles "norht" of st. louis, mo.! :-)

    I could use that Star Wars bottom cabinet.

    Jim, Sorry for the humor on teh mis-spell. See how I always spell

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    On 18 Aug 2005 19:07:54 -0700, LASTACTIONJIM@AOL.COM wrote:

    >all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
    >xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
    >all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
    >i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

    Dang! Wish I were closer.

Games Xenon Video Games