4 pinball bottom cabinets for sale xenon, starwars (de) gu..

Tags:
  • Games
  • Xenon
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 11:07:54 PM

all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

More about : pinball bottom cabinets sale xenon starwars

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 12:16:22 AM

i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

I wish I was 20 miles "norht" of st. louis, mo.! :-)

I could use that Star Wars bottom cabinet.

Jim, Sorry for the humor on teh mis-spell. See how I always spell
"the"! :-(

Mario
Pinthetic
August 19, 2005 6:36:22 AM

On 18 Aug 2005 19:07:54 -0700, LASTACTIONJIM@AOL.COM wrote:

>all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
>xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
>all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
>i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

Dang! Wish I were closer.
!