4 pinball bottom cabinets for sale xenon, starwars (de) gu..

all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

I wish I was 20 miles "norht" of st. louis, mo.! :)

I could use that Star Wars bottom cabinet.

Jim, Sorry for the humor on teh mis-spell. See how I always spell
"the"! :-(

Mario
Pinthetic

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 18 Aug 2005 19:07:54 -0700, LASTACTIONJIM@AOL.COM wrote:

>all cabinets are solid and in good shape.guns & roses $35
>xenon $30, star wars data east $30, mid 80's bally-midway $25
>all cabinets are gutted for the most part. i will not ship.
>i'm 20 miles norht of st. louis, mo.

Dang! Wish I were closer.