rudy needs new flippers

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2005 1:26:24 AM

I see madamusements (marco?) ebay ads for 2 flipper FH rebuild kits (about
$25). Seems pretty reasonable. Anyone with experience with these... other
suggestions... thanks.

More about : rudy flippers

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:42:21 AM

Can I come over, have breakfast, and watch you do this ? LTG :)

"harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I see madamusements (marco?) ebay ads for 2 flipper FH rebuild kits (about
> $25). Seems pretty reasonable. Anyone with experience with these... other
> suggestions... thanks.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:42:59 AM

LTG:) ,
Sure... I know you'd thoroughly enjoy yourself. After my last attempt to
recondition them with your sage advice (problem was with the student)... I'm
back to sticky flippers within a couple dozen plays. I should probably give
it another go... but it would be so easy to just put new parts in. No
cargpb for me... but at least I'd have a start on spare parts as I have no
oog flipper parts yet. So we on for Saturday?
John

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Can I come over, have breakfast, and watch you do this ? LTG :)
>
> "harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I see madamusements (marco?) ebay ads for 2 flipper FH rebuild kits
(about
> > $25). Seems pretty reasonable. Anyone with experience with these...
other
> > suggestions... thanks.

August 19, 2005 2:56:18 AM

Let me know when you get the parts, then we'll schedule a Saturday for
brunch and repairs. LTG :)

> LTG:) ,
> Sure... I know you'd thoroughly enjoy yourself. After my last attempt to
> recondition them with your sage advice (problem was with the student)...
I'm
> back to sticky flippers within a couple dozen plays. I should probably
give
> it another go... but it would be so easy to just put new parts in. No
> cargpb for me... but at least I'd have a start on spare parts as I have
no
> oog flipper parts yet. So we on for Saturday?
> John
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 3:01:41 AM

will do... thanks, Lloyd.
> Let me know when you get the parts, then we'll schedule a Saturday for
> brunch and repairs. LTG :)
>
> "harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > LTG:) ,
> > Sure... I know you'd thoroughly enjoy yourself. After my last attempt
> > recondition them with your sage advice (problem was with the student)...
> I'm
> > back to sticky flippers within a couple dozen plays. I should probably
> give
> > it another go... but it would be so easy to just put new parts in. No
> > cargpb for me... but at least I'd have a start on spare parts as I have
> no
> > oog flipper parts yet. So we on for Saturday?
> > John

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:43:35 PM

Oh, now this could be entertaining, Lloyd. Can I buy a ticket to the
show?

If John can wire his own hot tub, he can certainly rebuild a couple of
flippers......can't he???? ;-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Can I come over, have breakfast, and watch you do this ? LTG :)
>
> "harrrrrrr" <jpmn@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I see madamusements (marco?) ebay ads for 2 flipper FH rebuild kits (about
> > $25). Seems pretty reasonable. Anyone with experience with these... other
> > suggestions... thanks.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:00:19 PM

You'd have to ask John. I'm sure you could learn something by looking over
the hot tub. It could be educational to see wiring done that didn't cause a
fire. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> Oh, now this could be entertaining, Lloyd. Can I buy a ticket to the
> show?
>
> If John can wire his own hot tub, he can certainly rebuild a couple of
> flippers......can't he???? ;-)
>

> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> John opens the door, sees Bryan, announces to his family "Bryan is
here.......hide the sheep". Bryan sadly removes his galoshes and takes off
his velcro
> gloves and resolves himself to the fate of having no romance at John's
house this day. There is no joy in Mudville today, the mighty Bryan has
struck out.

> (Sig line compliments of Lloyd at the Coin-Op Cathedral.)
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 10:16:59 PM

Harrgaritas!?!? I'm buying a plane ticket!!!
steve SDTM
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:09:35 AM

Guess I should think about sending out invitations for the the breakfast
flipper rebuild show (aka flipper circus???) hmmm... maybe I should
serve harrgaritas... and if we wait a couple months the hot tub might be a
fine location to serve those harrgaritas. BTW... picked up my NIB Simpsons
today... feel the pain as I tell you it is now wrapped in black (stealth)
shrink wrap and stored at the top of a pallet storage area 30 feet in the
air... at work, awaiting Christmas. the humanity...

> You'd have to ask John. I'm sure you could learn something by looking over
> the hot tub. It could be educational to see wiring done that didn't cause
> fire. AH :)
>
> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Oh, now this could be entertaining, Lloyd. Can I buy a ticket to the
> > show?
> >
> > If John can wire his own hot tub, he can certainly rebuild a couple of
> > flippers......can't he???? ;-)
> >

> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > John opens the door, sees Bryan, announces to his family "Bryan is
> here.......hide the sheep". Bryan sadly removes his galoshes and takes off
> his velcro
> > gloves and resolves himself to the fate of having no romance at John's
> house this day. There is no joy in Mudville today, the mighty Bryan has
> struck out.
> >

> > (Sig line compliments of Lloyd at the Coin-Op Cathedral.)

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 12:15:21 AM

oh... and I guess it doesn't matter who the f*** I buy flipper rebuild kits
from they are likely all the same... and it seems not as good as the old
stuff... sigh
!