Scheduled Task Manager Problem

My boss has Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on his machine.

If a scheduled task is set to open an access database at a certain time, it
will do so using whatever version of access was last opened.

Is there a way to force it to always use one or the other please?

Thanks in Advance,

John Ortt

kelly

What an interesting question. I would suggest trying one of the office
groups and please keep us posted. :eek:)

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

In memory of those lost during Katrina &
Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

"John Ortt" <johnortt@noemailsuppliedasdontwantspam.com> wrote in message
> My boss has Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on his machine.
>
> If a scheduled task is set to open an access database at a certain time,
> it will do so using whatever version of access was last opened.
>
> Is there a way to force it to always use one or the other please?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> John Ortt

Ok, I'll try that...

I was trying here as I was unsure where the 'Scheduled Task Manager' came
under the Windows heirarchy.

As suggested I'll post it to 'comp.databases.ms-access' and see if I have
any luck (and I'll let you know if I do).

Thx Kelly

> What an interesting question. I would suggest trying one of the office
> groups and please keep us posted. :eek:)
>
> --
>
> All the Best,
> Kelly (MS-MVP)
>
> Troubleshooting Windows XP
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com
>
> In memory of those lost during Katrina &
> Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.
>

> "John Ortt" <johnortt@noemailsuppliedasdontwantspam.com> wrote in message
>> My boss has Access 97 and Access 2003 installed on his machine.
>>
>> If a scheduled task is set to open an access database at a certain time,
>> it will do so using whatever version of access was last opened.
>>
>> Is there a way to force it to always use one or the other please?
>>
>> Thanks in Advance,
>>
>> John Ortt

kelly

Most welcome and good luck!