Wanted: Project game in the Seattle area

I'm looking for an EM or early SS (pre 90's) project. Cheap, but not garbage
(I'll even consider the garbage if the price is right :)
Not too picky about titles or manufacturers, but heck...if you've got a
Xenon or Bank A Ball that you just MUST sell for peanuts....
Chris

jay

greenacarina wrote:
> I'm looking for an EM or early SS (pre 90's) project. Cheap, but not garbage
> (I'll even consider the garbage if the price is right :)
> Not too picky about titles or manufacturers, but heck...if you've got a
> Xenon or Bank A Ball that you just MUST sell for peanuts....
> Chris

Um, how MANY are you looking for? I've got several EM project games.
I'm in the Seattle area.

:)

I have some early Bally SS games and a Capt. Fan. that have been
sitting for a while. I live north of you in Oak Harbor. If interested
give me call.

Bret 360-929-1198
www.psapinball.com

psapinball wrote:
> I have some early Bally SS games and a Capt. Fan. that have been
> sitting for a while. I live north of you in Oak Harbor. If interested
> give me call.
>
> Bret 360-929-1198
> www.psapinball.com

Brett, which SS games are you selling? (I am a '90s DMD kind of guy but
I have lately been interested in something older like Centaur.)

Best,
Matt in Kirkland